The Yellow Arrow Kit Instructions
Table of Contents
|R1 - R7
|3mm Yellow LED
|D1 - D20
Electronics Construction Guide
To learn more about how to solder electronic components, download the Electronics Construction Manual free using the button below
Solder the components in this order to keep things simple
Watch out for the PP3 connector!
- Make sure the red wire is connected to VCC (sometimes V+)
- Make sure the black wire is connected to 0V (sometimes GND)
Double-check your components BEFORE soldering!
- MitchElectronics kits use double-sided PCBs with plated through-holes
- This makes the PCBs extremely strong
- It also makes de-soldering very hard, so be sure components are inserted correctly